Improve your ability to meet increasing expectations: get the new ISO 14001:2015 advantage in a one day workshop – the practical way to green your business!
Achieve operational efficiencies and excellence in tracking, resulting in saving money and resources.
Keep it simple by using a system that really fits your needs and helps you do the right thing easily,
There is a new revised ISO 14001.
The old 2014 version has been replaced
with a new updated, exciting and user- friendly version, :2015. It is worth getting the new training now!
Increasingly stringent government regulations:
- Waste, water, chemical disposal penalties
- Carbon emissions tracking and reporting
- Carbon taxes are here in Ontario!
Customers have new demands (S.R.P):
- Stricter purchasing criteria
- Review of suppliers
- Push for greener products and services
Competitors are not standing still:
- Savvy organizations know sustainability is here to stay
- The potential for savings is not lost on managers
- New initiatives are taking place at a fast pace
Stakeholders are more involved than ever:
- Employees often drive sustainability initiatives
- Peers, suppliers, consumers, look at the company green profile
- Shareholders and stakeholders expect sustainable practices
Time Money Know-How are always an issue:
how long does it take, how much will it cost, what method to use?
The ISO 14001:2015 new workshop: fast, inexpensive,
easy to do, gets you recognition.
ISO 14001 gives organizations the opportunity to conform to ISO 14001:2015
and to formally declare its conformance to all its stakeholders.
The ISO 14001:2015 workshop makes it happen!